Sunday, April 25, 2010

That Twin Connection

It is so neat watching the little ladies together. They are already best friends! I caught the tail end of them giggling with their heads together on camera. I can only imagine the girl talk back in the day, in the womb.
And I find it so fascinating that they started with the same DNA!!! In this video you'll see them sitting the same way, then getting up at the same time! Weird! Is it a twin thing? An identical thing? A Goodnight or Appleget thing? I know one thing that it is - stinkin' cute!
You'll also note the hug/tackle from Matilda. She's being notorious for it. Her teacher mentioned that when other kids are crying, she'll go over and give them a hug. You just have to watch her in the tub with Maddie - she'll take her under.

1 comment:

Tim and Heather said...

So sweet! Love the video :)

Thanks for your kind words on my blog, it's nice to know that other people have survived this. I do much better with email, or facebook than phone- I usually have one screaming baby or another that makes it really hard to hear! I appreciate all advice and anecdotes :)

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com