Saturday, May 8, 2010

Zoo 2010



Wow what a different experience it was taking the girls to the zoo this spring/summer! The weather was perfect, and the girls loved seeing the animals!

We recently discovered that Matilda's flat palmed hand was actually her version of pointing (a little Vanna White!)

Madlynn insisted on walking around and loved all those side walks with stones stuck in them. For a while I thought we'd never make it all the way through the zoo at the little ladies' pace.

Their favorites were the cages that they could see through while standing.

Oh, and there was even a baby gorilla! The baby clung tight to the mama!

And we were very fortunate that Paula and little Olivia joined us for our adventure, even if she did sleep most of the trip.

Afterwards we took a break at the house, I thought the girls were tired as this was Madelynn as we were exiting the zoo:

- and I was shocked that the girls weren't falling out with exhaustion, just the opposite, they caught a second wind!



No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com