Matilda's Special Day included a trip to target where she picked out this plastic doll that can go in the tub. For some reason, the girls love hard, solid plastic dolls. By that evening, they were fighting over it, so since the trip I've had to by a couple of cheap plastic dolls.
Next, we went downtown where they have water fountains that shoot up from the ground. I wasn't sure how well this would work with the bigger kids etc... but after running around the park some, Matilda warmed up and got wet!
Recently I read an article about speech delays in twins - and I'm not saying that we have a speech delay at all, I think we're doing just fine - but in the article it mentioned that twins get less talking directly to them, one on one, and that there is so much going on in the background that who knows if your talking about what they're pointing at, or what sister's doing, so their speech can be delayed. I think this just reinforced my thoughts on getting them one-on-one. I know I enjoyed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment