Thursday, April 7, 2011

Birthday! Birthday!

This past Saturday we had a birthday party for the girls!  The weather was beautiful, just perfect for everyone to be outside.  My sister inlaw got the girls a sandbox for their birthday, which we set up first, and the kids LOVED it!  
Later, I had gotten some art projects for all the kids to play with. 
 It's neat as they get older all the activities 
they can do!  
While all the kids were playing, Papaw took charge of the grill.  
Matilda wasn't so sure of the smoke, and wanted to make sure Papaw knew something was smoking.  Finally, we did cake.  
It was cute to watch the girls actually blow out candles - and they were so excited about the Nemo pieces on top (maybe even more so than the cake!).  One of the things I love about birthday parties, is the excuse for everyone to get together.  We reunited the moms in medical school!  
The newest babies were able to meet each other for the first time!  They were born less than a week apart!

 What an amazing day!  I still can't believe they're two!  Of course, I took a million pictures, but didn't want to overload the post, so you'll find them in the slideshow.




On a side note - I made those outfits!  Had to have something personalized for their birthdays.

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com