Friday, January 27, 2012

Meet Me in St Louis

Wow - 2 months since blogging.  The last few months have been a whirlwind!  I have been on the interview trail, completing 10 interviews from coast to coast.  I've logged over 5000 miles driving in a 6 week period.  I am fortunate to have help watching the children from my in-laws and my mother that Josh was able to help make most of the trips.
I know, it's a little touristy, but I couldn't leave St Louis and not go to the top of the Arch!
                                       
It is cool, maybe a little over rated...but while we were up there all of a sudden we saw a bunch of smoke - turns out an old building caught fire.
Before our trip up:

After:
                                                                    
I thought we'd fill the afternoon with a little relaxation via a tour at the Anheiser Busch Brewery.

It was awesome (not because of the two free samplers at the end...)



And then the work part - I did enjoy my interview at St Louis University!

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com