Saturday, February 25, 2012

Christmas

What a fun, family filled time!  It was wonderful to have my family come visit!!!!  It is a little weird that I was actually hosting Christmas festivities for the family (am I really old enough to be doing this?!).  We started Christmas Eve with the Appleget side of the family.  With 5 grandkids it is always a hoot to get the cousins together.  
It is nice to finally be in a place where I have the space to host - we used every bit of it.





We definitely every ounce of the living room to hold all the presents!
 It was neat watching the kids excitement as they opened gifts.  

The girls understood Santa was coming, but not well enough to wake up early (thank goodness!).  They were very excited when they figured out it was time for round two!  
It was neat watching them put on every new piece of clothes and boots!

And I loved spending time with my family.  It was neat to see the bond build with Uncle James, I'm not sure who's the bigger kid!  
My Dad also joined the 21st Century this Christmas.
I think Josh sat back and soaked it all in.
What a Wonderful Christmas - We are truly blessed!



No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com