Friday, December 19, 2008

Go Ahead and Rub It!



I am currently in between our morning exam and afternoon practical. I have 5 hours to kill - so what better than to update the blog! I think the white sweater exacerbates the situation - but as the pattern goes, this week I filled out on top. The belly is definitely hard as a rock! The girls move like crazy now! All the time. My favorite new thing is just to watch my stomach and see the kicks.
At 4 pm today I will be on a 2 week break from school - YEAH!!!! It is a very much needed break too. There is so much to do! I think this weekend Josh and I are going to start making for babies. We live in a 2 bedroom house, and are currently sleeping in the larger bedroom. Well, since we only sleep in there, and the babies already seem to have more things than us, we are going to give them the bigger room. I think if it was one baby, the smaller room would work, but we have become slightly concerned as swings and bouncers have begun to fill the smaller room! Plus, on Jon and Kate plus 8, Josh always notes how much room they have to play, and feels that our girls need room to play too. I'm excited!!!!
Well, I guess back to studying for the practical - lower limb here I come!

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com