Sunday, December 14, 2008

Uncomfortable Already? This can't be good...

Well, my hips are already killing me! And to think I have 3-4 more months to go, and I am sure a ways to grow (although I already feel huge). I am also getting leg cramps... After about 30 minutes of grocery shopping this afternoon, I found myself leaning on the cart! I have resorted to a heating pad - which gets the girls moving, so I going to ask my Ob tomorrow if its okay to keep using it.
Oh - I think we have settled on Madelynn for Baby A. If we have another girl (in a long while...), we'll probably name her Molly. We are pretty close to going with Jolie (french for pretty) for the middle name to match Matilda's Belle (french for beautiful). So there you have it:

Baby A: Madelynn Jolie Appleget
Baby B: Matilda Belle Appleget

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com