I also thought I would update some pictures from this past week (what better way to procrastinate studying!).
The Boppy:
This is one of the greatest things ever. I beleive the primary purpose of the boppy is as a breast feeding pillow (and is a must for tandem feedings). But, we've learned it more than doubles for tummy time for the girls, bottle feeding and overall fun! The girls seem to the love every purpose of the pillow!
Dad:
They already have their Dad wrapped around their little fingers. I haven't heard the word no yet...
Diapers:
Yes we go through a lot of them - at least 16 a day! That is about 112 diapers a week! The girls love their wipe warmer and make changing time a tear free and relaxing event. Just note the yawn from Matilda.
The Dogs and the Girls:
They do well together. The dogs have gotten more curious, I think they were a little scared of them at first. Tank loves to find where the girls are and just sniff them. Bayer is our little licker. We just try to make sure he's not licking them in the face toooo much... I think he is becoming protective of them.
Cousins:
The girls have 2 cousins - Jackson, 3 1/2, and Lauren 10 months. Jackson is really good with them - probably due to having a little sister. He already knows their names and likes to hold them. He even insists that everyone is quiet around them. So cute!
Finally - school.
When I'm home, everyone asks about school, and when I'm at school everyone asks about the babies. The stay at home vs. working mother battle already! The girls enjoy studying with me, after all, they have been listening to lectures for the last nine months! They put their time in! You'd be surprised how easy it is to snuggle a baby and review notecards at the same time! Fortunately, the amount of in class time has greatly decreased. The first week was hard because we still had gross anatomy lab with classes in the morning - and I was one week away from delivering 2 babies. I skipped 2 of those labs... Now, it is a lot of studing for our head and neck exam on Friday (20% of our grade) and then our final next Tuesday! This means a good amount of study days (time at home) - but LOTS of studying to fill them! I am just counting down the days to summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment