Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Auntie Carrie


Med school is an intersting place where the working mom vs. stay at home mom debate arises. The women in my class are at an interesting point in their lives of when do you have a family. Some come in with kids, some have them during school, some residency, some even later. Some of us of younger, some in out late 20's and early 30's. A bunch of us are already married. So when do you do it? I don't think there is a good point.

Auntie Carrie is a peer of mine. She is my study buddy. She has helped me the day before our first exam and Madelynn was sent home with projectile vomiting. I think she struggles with the question too. So, she comes over regularly to get her baby fix! And Josh and I are always looking for an extra hand! She'll visit and help us do the girls bedtime routine. She often visits when Josh needs a night out. We are all thankful for Auntie Carrie.

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com