Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Half (6 Months) Birthday Princesses!


Where does the time go?!?! I can't beleive the girls are 6 months old today. I am filled with a lot of joy, and a bit or sarrow. I remeber the days when I would wish away the days - till the weekend, till summer etc... I don't any more. I love everyday, and I wish they would never end.
Matilda is close to 13 pounds.

Madelynn is close to 14 pounds.

Just for comparison:
With the Bear - 4 weeks

On the boppy:
1 week old:


Playtime:
One month



Carseats:
1 week old:


We are mainly in 3-6 month clothes, and don't see moving to 6-9 month anytime soon.
Milestones:

Rolling: Both girls can roll both ways.

Crawling: They push up with their arms, and flair their legs. They can get their legs underneath them and push their booties up, but no crawling yet.

Sitting Up: They can sit in a tripod position, Madelynn more so than Matilda. They can sit up on your lap, but no sitting alone on the floor yet.


Teeth: No teeth seen yet!

Food: The girls eat baby food twice per day, usually 1/2 jar veggies followed by 1/2 jar fruit. They LOVE to eat, way more than the bottle.

Sippy Cups:We've even begun giving them sippy cups (the one with the silicone nipple). They can get it in their mouth, but don't understand how to flip it up.

Holding their own bottles:They like to grab their bottle and pull your hands and the bottle to their mouth, but don't have quite enough strength to hold it up.

The girls are still fantastic babies. They are full of smiles,

They already love to explore!

They are also in bed at 7 every night, so we truly are blessed!

Thank You girls for brightening our days (and nights)!

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com