Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Argh - Stuck Inside - Snow Day Take 3!

Part of me is enjoying the all the snow days, another part of me is itching to be able to do something! The girls have been exploring every nook and cranny of the house that's for sure! Towards the end of yesterday, I think they may have been going a little stir crazy too!

They sure were excited when Dad got home yesterday!

Today we had to think of more things to do inside - like the Jungle-Go-Cruiser


and taking our dollies for a stroll around the house.

It also led us to the word no - no pushing buttons!

Oh, so this morning Josh headed out the door after I said "Be Careful, Go Slow" a million things. Next thing, I heard a crash and a bang, followed by a few explictives. Turns our he fell down the stairs, spilling his coffee. Aparently he had been tuning me out...

Now onto studying for our Friday exam - It's gonna be a long rest of the week!

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com