Towards the end, the girls decided they wanted the lemons from Josh's plate and who were we to say no? I think Matilda liked it a little more than Madelynn:
I am a wife, mother to identical twin girls, and soon to be ob/gyn resident! This is our journey of survival.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day!
For Valentine's Day, Dad took all his girls out to lunch (and I think we're getting icecream later)! We went to Dixie's Cafe and had a blast. It's an older crowd, so the girls got lots of attention. They were on their best behavior and loved everything from fried okra, mac-n-cheese, squash, french fries to chicken-n-dumplings. We made a mess of course, but had tons of fun.


Towards the end, the girls decided they wanted the lemons from Josh's plate and who were we to say no? I think Matilda liked it a little more than Madelynn:

Towards the end, the girls decided they wanted the lemons from Josh's plate and who were we to say no? I think Matilda liked it a little more than Madelynn:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your girls are beautiful.. (=
Post a Comment