We've had another great year, with a lot to be Thankful for - our health, family, our new home - we really are incredibly blessed. I hate traveling over Thanksgiving, since adulthood, I have always done Thanksgiving were I live, which meant Thanksgiving with Josh's side of the family this year. We extra fortunate this year, that my Mom had already planned on spending part of my surgery rotation with us, so we were able to spend Thanksgiving with her as well. My in-laws hosted everyone - and I do mean everyone -
Papaw and Tilly:
Aunt Karen and cousin Olivia:
Great Aunt Kay (my mother-in-law's sister) and Maddie:
and many folks in between.
There was definitely plenty of food to go around and good company to be found.
Matilda even made sure her baby was well fed!
I hope everyone had such an amazing and loving Thanksgiving as we did!
*Of special note - the youngest four grandkids all napped while the adults enjoyed Thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment