The day was filled with ever loved games - "My Water Broke" where everyone has an ice cube with a baby frozen in it, and who ever's baby gets out first yells "My Water Broke" and wins a prize!
I always wanted to yell that, so I thought any excuse to be able to yell it would be fun. Next, my personal favorite "How Big is the Mama" game where you cut a length that you think will go around her belly.
Oh how the belly skin stretches! Of course there was plenty of food.
Matilda did not hesitate to take part in the food!
And the best part of a shower for the Mama - all the cool swag!
Even Madelynn enjoyed watching the gift opening.
Look at those cute booties, oh I wish I had some winter babies!
Matilda made sure to find the favors and pick out the chocolate.
And Madelynn tried to make off with the gifts! While the girls pretended to be shy at the beginning, they were running with all the kids towards the end.
My friend Jennifer always inspires me to be creative, the creative project for this shower:
Baby Sock bouquets!
And if the background for all the pictures looks familiar - it's because it was at my house! I love having a place where I can have guests.
Good luck Caryn in the rest of your journey, we're here for you and look forward to meeting little Vanessa!
No comments:
Post a Comment