We were so excited to get a tree and set it up this year - our first family tree. I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised when the girls started FREAKING out when we were putting it together! 
It took quite abit of cajoling for them to even get close to it!
And of course, what did they like more the tree - the box it came in!
After getting these pictures together, I realized we don't have any pictures of the girls in front of the tree - maybe that'll come soon.
1 comment:
I'm bummed you haven't blogged in a while!
As someone with twinfant boys, who is studying for the mcat....I'm wondering how things are going!
I really enjoy your blog. I'm assuming things must be kind of hard and this was the first thing to go....
I'd love to ask you some questions if you ever have time...
Austin
Post a Comment