Sunday, January 2, 2011

Catch Up - Beginning the Christmas Holidays

Has it been busy!  The end of the semester went out with a bang.  It was the start of Holiday season, and I couldn't pass up the festivities, including the lighting of the Capital Building.  Complete with a visit from Santa and fireworks.


The girls were also helped set up their first Nativity Scene.  Maddie liked to help with the figurines, Matilda liked to do the unwrapping.




And if the Holidays weren't enough, two of my good friends (also med students) welcomed babies!  Little Vanessa joined us on Dec 9th at 5lbs 10 oz!

She's a cutie!  Auntie Caryn sure is a trooper, and has shown more strength than I think she even knew she had!  Then a week later, Anna Clara arrived at a little over 9 pounds!

My friend Joy dropped Colin (her son) off at our house at 5, and was calling to check on him by 8 - I was shocked!  She is precious.

Then it was Christmas with Josh's family, followed by Christmas with my family in Houston!

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com