Sunday, May 1, 2011

Matilda & Me


This weekend I had the privilege of spending some one-on-one time with Matilda.  The exterminator is coming on Monday and the dogs need to be out the house, so I took the opportunity to keep Tilly with me while Josh took the dogs and Maddie to my in-laws.  It was a full weekend!  Saturday we met my Aunt Karen at the mall to do some shopping.  She was on the look for a new bed, so we helped her test out mattresses 

We stayed up a little late watching Nemo and eating pizza.  Matilda slept until almost 9 on Sunday!  Then, it was time to do some cleaning!  Matilda loves to help with the laundry.

Next, we headed over for a friend's birthday party.  Matilda had a blast hang out with my med school girlfriends.

 Matilda stomped in puddles all the way to the car (since it's been raining for 2 weeks straight!).

We spent the evening playing with baby dolls - Matilda taught me how to change a diaper.

She is so sweet, and so full of spunk!  I am very glad that we had this special time to spend just the two of us.

(all this pics were taken w/ my camera phone, so they aren't the greatest...)

1 comment:

Red Stethoscope said...

Hi Katherine! Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog. I appreciate the perspective and will definitely be reading through your blog! Sometimes I feel like we only get told the extremes and yes, you are right about the planning and over-thinking (not that I have a baby daddy ready and waiting ANYWAY...lol). Even though I have plenty of friends who have had children in medical school and survived, I can't help to be traumatized by those lunch lectures!

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com