Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Neighborhood Walk

I think we've come to consider going to the zoo like a walk in the neighborhood.  We do have to pack in the car for a couple minutes - but it's so close that we often go for just an hour or two to get out of the house.  So, yesterday we headed over early to try and beat the heat.

The girls' were up for the trip and insisted on wearing their glasses.  I just love it when they hold hands!

Maddie is so funny - often when she walks it's like she has a song in her head.  She swings her arms and bops her head.  Sometimes you'll even notice that's she's singing something.

Of course, the girls always have to run through water if they see it

And climb up and down stairs.

Oh, and anything that looks like a balance beam needs to be conquered too.
They enjoy seeing the animals too - like the new busch dog pup,

but sometimes I wonder if we're there more for the walk

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com