We decided to BBQ that night. It was neat to see how quickly the girls warmed back up to him.
After the huge dinner, we went for a walk to work it off!
During the week my Dad went to research at the Clinton Library while we did our regular routine. The girls love the fountains at the Library, so one of the evenings we let the girls out to play.
Papa hid behind a tree and said boo, next thing you know, the girls were hiding behind every tree! It was so cute!
The sweetest thing had to be the night before he left. I was putting the little ladies to bed. Maddie did not feel like it was time yet, so as I was putting Tilly down, she ran into the living room - and where did I find her? Sitting on Papa's lap! Guess he's wrapped around another little girl's finger :)
We were sad to see Papa head home and are definitely ready for him to come back!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment