Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Upside to Working Weekends

Is zoodays on weekdays!  I spent September in the Medical Intensive Care Unit, aka the MICU.  Everyday is a working day as the patients don't head home for the weekend... So you get one day off for every seven (or 4 days off per month), and you can take them whenever.  Weekend days usually last from 6a to about noon, so most people take their days off during the week.  I love taking the girls places during the week because it is usually less crowded.  We spent one Monday at the zoo!  First up, the fishes.

I thought that picture was so funny as the girls are standing the exact same way - like they're twins or something!
Then the penguins.  I am amazed at how interactive the penguins are, they seem to always be swimming.  The girls love the cave they built with the exhibit.


I think they were shouting "Yeah!" in that picture.
We had a great time as all the animals seem to like being out more on the weekdays too!




This was my best attempt at a photo together

Of course they were all cheese when they being monkeys...

And finally, before we left, we pretended to be penguins!

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com