Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!



This is now the best day of the year! I also have a new found appreciation for my own mother and all the other mothers out there. Happy Mother's Day!




Lynn and Matilda (left) & Madelynn (right)


Glenda and Madelynn

Here are also a couple newer pictures of M&M. They are getting so big and really need a long update to show all that they have been up to! I will try to post a full update later when I need another break from studying - blah! I have lectures tomorrow, tests Tuesday and Friday and then I am done until August!!!! I am pretty sure it is close to impossible for me to fail Neuroscience, so I will be continuing on to the second year of medical school!!!!!

Madelynn (left) & Matilda (Right) 1 month, 2 weeks 2 days!


Madelynn








Matilda

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com