I am a wife, mother to identical twin girls, and soon to be ob/gyn resident! This is our journey of survival.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Picture This!
We took the girls to have their pictures made this morning! What models they already are!Before leaving the house, Matilda was hamming it up – smiles, laughs, shrills, the works. But of course, when we got there, out came the angry faces! I could not believe the evil eye she was giving the photographer! By the end, she went to sleep and we couldn’t wake her up! What a fire cracker!Our little angel, Madelynn, was on her best behavior.She gave some smiles, pushed up when the photographer told her to etc…We purchased way more pictures than I had intended, but they were all so cute! Now, as I am framing them, I think “We should have gotten even more!” Maybe I’m biased, but I think the girls are truly adorable!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment