The girls have to be a good eight to nine pounds now (maybe more!). Madelynn is out of newborn diapers and into the size 1's. Matilda is finishing our last pack of newborn diapers and does quite well in the size 1's. Newborn sized clothes still fit the best, but I put them in tons of 0-3 month clothes since we have a number of cute outfits that size. Some fit them pretty well, while they swim in others. I guess it's like my clothes some size 2 fits, others don't (Yeah, I wish, still not there...).
The good thing about them getting bigger is all the neat things they are learning. They follow people and things around the room with their eyes. And one of their favorite things - to sit up, have us hold their hands and bounce while singing a song. I have been chasing their smiles around with the camera and have a really hard time capturing them. Here is the best I've gotten so far of Matilda's (since I posted Madelynn's, have to be fair.).
No comments:
Post a Comment