Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Race for the Cure


On the journey of motherhood, I beleive it is important to raise socially conscious women. To that point, another mom in my med school class and I decided it was a good idea to partake in Koman's Race for the Cure.

Little Rock hosts the 4th largest even for Komen's Race for the Cure with over 40,000 participants!

Even the portapotties were decorated!

The strollers were in the back, and with the train that I push, we waited til the very end. This even is a lot of fun with bands playing as you walk along, firetrucks, karate shows etc...
It was quite chilly, so everyone was bundled up!

After the race, we let the girls have a playdate. It was soooo cute, Abby and Matilda would look at each other and smile, and at one point they were holding hands in the car!


We discovered that the girls LOVE playing on the grass!


I can tell Abby and the girls will be great friends!

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com