We did not make it out super early, around 10. They did great in Target, sat in the seat together and played! We got really cute fleeces for 1/2 price for next year (mom included)!
Then it was JC Pennies - unfortunately they do not have regular shopping carts any more!!!! So it only fit one, and I lugged the other one in the infant carrier. They slept through this trip, but those carriers are SOOOOO heavy, that cut that shopping trip a little short, but not before picking up a few tops 70% off and a couple tutu dresses.
Then Babies R Us. We needed another bath seat for my wild children anyways. They were a little more fussy at this point, so I rotated between front seat, main part of the cart and holding them. We got this farm animal zoo thing that was originally ~ $60 for half off. There are not many toys for their age group on sale! And while we got some cute clothes, I think we will finish next years winter attire after Christmas, I remember better, cuter stuff at the post Christmas sales last year.
I really wanted to get a digital camera, but couldn't maneuver through that crowd with my wide load.
And once we got home, I realized it was all for not, as this is their favorite thing:
Not the bath seat - the box!
No comments:
Post a Comment