Sunday, November 8, 2009

What We Think of Nap Time

By Madelynn and Matilda

Madelynn: I think of nap time as a time where Mom leaves me in this crib. Usually I am tired, I may protest a little bit, but if I have my pacie, my cow mobile on (and maybe even my bunny), I'll sleep. When I'm awake, I might play for a short time, but you'll hear me when I want out.


Matilda: Nap time is just playtime in a different place. The mobile is more for me to grab it's light at the base. The bumpers are just more things I can tare apart. And the railings and things I can use to pull myself up. Don't worry about Sis, cause I check on her regularly. I will let you know when I've played enough so you can come in and give me my pacie to go to sleep (where I stuff my face in the bumpers). When I wake up, you will know by the sound of me playing.

3 comments:

tonigoodnight said...

The kiddos are growing up so quickly! You guys look like you are having so much fun being parents!

Granny has been looking at your blog pics religiously, but did not know she could comment. I am also tutoring her at facebook. Please accept her friendship soon.

I will do a blog soon! I promise!

Me and My Boys - Krista said...

haha! too cute!! :D I wish we could put the cribs up next to each other...just not enough room for TWO cribs (because we didn't build that room for TWO cribs!).

Katherine said...

Glad you are enjoying the blog Granny!!!

Krista - do Ian and Jack sleep in the same crib? We had to separate the girls when it became cool to steal pacifiers!

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com