Saturday, August 7, 2010

Catching Up - Forth of July

Well, it certainly has been busy, and I have so many adorable pictures to post, that I'll start from the last post - the rest of forth of July weekend!  We finished the weekend at Mamaw and Papaw's!  I love Forth of July outfits, and luckly we still fit into one of the ones from  Fourth of July 2009 .  We spent a lot of time outside even though it was hot.  


The girls had a good time playing with their cousins.  


Jackson is so enduring towards the girls!  


Olivia even made an appearance.  


She is just growing so fast and it's crazy that's she's already smiling!  It's neat seeing the girls interact with her.
The girls are so active, I turned my back for a minute, and they were climbing a ladder!!!!
  I've spent so much time studying, that I've been on a kick to do make stuff with my hands, that we did some tie-dying!  


Josh even got out there and tried to fly a kite!
The girls enjoyed swinging on the playground


And playing with Polka Dots, the county dog.  He's so good to the girls.


It was an awesome weekend, and I can't wait to have another weekend off!!!!

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com