Saturday, August 14, 2010

Discovery Museum!

Now that I'm done with ob/gyn, it's time to play blog catch up!  We've been busy this summer trying to find (free) things to do with the girls!  Every first Sunday of the month is "pay what you can" at the Discovery Museum!  They have an Alice in Wonderland Exhibit, so while I think the Museum is a little beyond their age, I thought we'd give it a try.

They liked the house with doors their size!
And crawling through a tunnel!
They thought it was fun to put the ball into the hole:

Outside of the Alice in Wonderland part, they liked anything with buttons:

And thought it was funny to see their reflection in the show cases:

It is neat now that they can point to things so you know what they're looking at!

I enjoy taking the girls to museums - growing up in Chicago, I remember my Dad always taking us to museums, so it only feels natural that my kids grow up going to museums too!  Looks like they had as much fun as I always did!  

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com