I am a wife, mother to identical twin girls, and soon to be ob/gyn resident! This is our journey of survival.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Promotion Day! Hello Toddler Room!
Every year around the start of the new school year, the girls school (aka daycare) does promotion day, where they rearrange all the classrooms and move kids up and start new baby rooms. So, this Monday was promotion day! I packed the girls back packs, and they were ready to go!
Their new classrooms are AWESOME! They are so much toddlery, and way less baby-ish. The girls eat meals at a table now.
They sleep on mats (no cribs), and have recess for 30 minutes twice a day! Their is even a shelf for dolls, which the girls found right away! This afternoon, I was even given pictures that they colored!
I will admit, I was a little worried for the transition, the girls can be a little attached to familiar faces...until I found out one of our teachers was moving up with them! The first few days were a little challenging, but Ms. Ann says they're sleeping on their mats better every day.
And I was fortunate that our 7:45 lecture was cancelled on Monday, because I totally would have missed it - not been late, but just missed it. But, I think we've adjusted, and I've been on time the rest of the week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment