
I also thought I would post this inside view of the girls - it is for 28 weeks, so it's a week ahead.
So how am I feeling? Ah, pretty good. I understand the reasoning behind waddling - there just isn't enough space to keep your legs closer. My lower abdomen is very sore - like when you start running after being out of shape and are really sore afterwards! Belly tightening is one sign of premature labor, but my stomach hardens a bunch depending upon where the girls are. You can feel there actual positions at times. Matilda enjoys stretching out around my rib area regularly so my right ribs are often sore. Madelynn stays lower making pants uncomfortable - even the stretchy maternity kind! On the positive note, the girls move all the time, which brings a smile to my face! When lectures get boring, I will put my hands on my stomach and they'll often kick back! They are strong willed and push back when anything pushes on them - its cute! I must say, I think the kicks are the best part of the pregnancy and make up for all of the comfortableness!
Tomorrow is another ultrasound and doctor's appointment. I look forward to seeing my doctor - I have a lot of questions. I am also very anxious for the next ultrasound. I know the babies are still happy in here with all of their vibrant movement, but I hope that the conditions will allow them to stay another 9-10 weeks!
1 comment:
I agree with you, the little kicks make you smile even when you're uncomfortable. It sounds like the girls are growing just perfectly. Wishing you all the best!
Take care - Jill
Post a Comment