The girls' and I had our monthly doctor's visit and the follow-up ultrasound. The ultrasound was just to measure the fluid levels - no growth update etc... I was wrong about what the actual levels were in my last post - they are 3. something (close to 4) and 5.05 I believe. Well, they were almost the exact same this week as they were last week!!!! While there levels are still uneven, this means the discrepancy between fluid amounts is not growing, thus it does not look like the girls have TTTS!!!! Yeah!!!! They will do another full ultrasound in 2 weeks to check growth etc... I guess the good part about a multiple pregnancy is the multiple ultrasounds. Today's was # 4.
The girls were so cute during the ultrasound! Madelynn is still head down (such a good girl), but Matilda, our flipper, is now transverse! She has her head near my belly button and her butt along the side. So they form a T - in my belly!!! No wonder my belly pulls to the right and my ribs are sore over there. When the ultrasound started, Madelynn had her hand over head and was scratching it, it was so cute. Oh, Madelynn has also remained in my cervix (ie really low) I still have a problem laying back for the ultrasound.
What a great way to start the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment