With our impending new additions, Josh and I were going to use our Christmas money to purchase a video camera. Fortunately, Josh's parents said that they never use the one they got (from us) a year ago, and that we could have it. Yeah! So the Christmas money can go to those oh so cute car seat covers! We are just starting to get the handle of it. So here is a video of the belly - its not great, but it will do. We have another MD apt and ultrasound on Monday, so I am looking forward to seeing how big they are!
By the way, there will be no more bare belly shots as I discovered my first stretch mark :-(. I was SO proud of myself for making it w/o a scratch, only to find that I just couldn't see it. Darn those full length mirrors! Who knows how long its been hiding out! I guess those bikini wearing days are over...
No comments:
Post a Comment