Well, Josh's parents brought the cribs up (thanks John and Glenda!) and took us out to lunch. So what did we do next? Set the them up! So I got comfertable on the twin bed in the girls room to study (I have "finals" for micro anatomy and physiology next week - but I couldn't miss the cribs being put together) and Josh begun putting them together. We had to move some stuff out of the room - like a computer desk and computer, but eventually we got them both up. It actually didn't take too much time. It is SOOOOO exciting to have the cribs put together! It is hard to believe we are getting so close to when they will arrive!
Here is our adventure of putting the cribs together!
We started by cleaning the area - you'll notice the excitement and energy in Josh's face...

Then onto getting all the pieces out!

Almost there - still having fun.

One down! Time to move the desk to make room. So proud...

I think this is about the time Josh didn't want to stop for pictures and was getting a little tired! You have so much fun putting the first together - but putting the second together just gets tiring. I guess it's like kids - so many pictures of the first, and then the second just gets enough to get by...


But he powered through tieing all the little bows on the bumper pads with at least half a smile!

And here we are!!!! So cute. Now we just need the babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment