So, it's been very busy! I had a test on Monday, followed immediately by a follow up doctor visit regarding Matilda's lagging belly. My doctor consulted with the high risk group, and the recommendation is to just do a follow up growth scan in a few weeks - which is a week from this Wednesday. Since the girls have been growing well, with good amniotic fluid levels, they were not too concerned, and ultrasounds do have a margin of error to account for what seems like a lagging belly. The girls are still moving a bunch. You can often feel them dragging some limb across my belly or some arm/foot poking me.
I finally broke down and purchased a prenatal cradle (not a pregnancy girdle like my mom insists on calling it....) It does help quite a bit with the lower abdominal pressure. Oh, I also broke down and got a wedge for sleeping. The girls do not like the extra pressure and tend to start going crazy when I use this. It still hurts quite a bit to roll over in bed or get up. But there is less than 2 months to go and a lot of baby growing still to do, so I guess it's not too bad...
I have somehow lost the battery to our camera - so I will try to get updated pictures soon, but I need to find that!
Oh, Josh has been active visiting folks in the hospital. He went last week to see a childhood friend who has pneumonia and 2 blood clots - yikes! Then today, we went to see his cousin who broke his femur and is probably is surgery as I am writing this! So, we are definitely sending healthy thoughts their way!
Well back to studying the female reproductive system - in more ways then one I guess (but not in that way...)!
No comments:
Post a Comment