Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We Passed!

The NST (non-stress test) went well this morning. They hooked up 3 belts - one for each baby and one for me. Matilda gave them a little trouble (as usual) - she would not stay on the monitor! They eventually had to wrap a second belt around her monitor and put extra pressure so she couldn't get away from the monitor! I did get a little nervous when after the doctor read the strip I was told they wanted to do an ultrasound! But, the ultrasound went well - they looked at placetal resistance, their hearts and their membranes. The high risk doctor said everything looked good and that they just want to continue to monitor the smaller baby just to make sure there isn't a "bad" reason that she is smaller.
Oh, we got some souvenirs - the belts they use for the stress tests. The nurse told me just to bring these back everytime I have a stress test. I am not sure how often they are going to make me do this - I am sure Dr. Fallon will tell me the schedule on Monday. Oh, I do have another growth ultrasound on March 12th! Both girls are still head down!
Now if I can just pass my tests thursday and friday and put micro anatomy and physiology behind me!

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com