Wednesday, February 18, 2009

There's 7 1/2 pounds of baby in there! Another MD visit

The girls and I had another ultrasound and doctor visit today. Everything looked good! They are both head down. Madelynn hangs out in the middle of my belly, and Matilda takes the right half with her booty under my ribs! They are snuggled together, it's so cute! Oh, and I can start buying those bows cause these girls have hair! This time Matilda was blocking Madelynn, so we did not get any pictures of Madelynn. But, we got tons of Matilda. Surprise - she looks like her sister - pouty lips with a strong indention on her upper lip. She kept opening and closing her mouth, sticking her toungue out. She even got the hiccups! Madelynn is measuring at 3 pounds 6 oz and Matilda is a whooping 4 pounds!!!! These will be good sized babies.
I saw a different doctor today. She said she couldn't ask for better preliminary ultrasound results for twins! She said I could even make it 37 weeks (yikes!). Oh, and I'm up 3 pounds in the last 3 weeks - no protein in the urine! Blood pressure was good. She said I can take tylenol pm to help with sleeping.
We do have pictures and a recording. Josh took the pictures with him to work, so I'll put those up when he gets home and have him figure out the whole recording thing.
Well back to studying!

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com