Monday, August 17, 2009

M&M Go To School


Today was Matilda and Madelynn's first day at school (daycare). I was sad to know that they wouldn't be with me all day, but excited for them to make new friends and see new things. When I walked in, I knew they would love it! A huge mat to play on with toys, boppies, rain forest bouncers, and things that hang - oh, and a book rack! I brought each of them a photo album as well. There are 9 babies in their room, 3 March babies, 3 May babies and 3 June babies. They quickly made friends.

They quickly adapted to their teachers, and even gave some giggles.

I couldn't resist picking the girls up on their first day, so I picked them up about 5pm. Tomorrow it'll be Josh's turn!
We played when we got home, then they had their cereal,

A bath and finally bedtime.

Madelynn crashed,


But Matilda still wanted to play!

2 comments:

Jill said...

It looks like they had so much fun at school! And they looked super cute too, love the bows!

Me and My Boys - Krista said...

Oh my goodness, Katherine! They are beautiful and it looks like they had a wonderful first day! Brings tears to my eyes for some reason! I'm so lucky to have been able to meet you all!! Definitly stop by again next year!! :)

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com