Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Working Out - Week 1

As I mentioned, I developed my millionth plan to get back in shape! It is working out during lunch and watching what I eat. In keeping honest, I thought I would try to track my progress here. So week 1 - worked out 5x and lost 2 1/2 pounds. I weigh in every Monday at lunch (no better way to suppress the appetite!). What's the end goal? About 30 pounds by the time I become an M3. Hopefully I will be posting a good report next Monday!!!

2 comments:

Me and My Boys - Krista said...

I hope it falls off quickly for you! Someone told me (not sure if it's true because I was annoyed at the time) that it takes nine months to put it on and nine months to take it off. Now, obviously, there are people out there that loose it all immediatly...sorry we're not two of those people! But after Seth, I lost all but about 10lbs. As soon as he hit 9months, it immediatly fell off. How completely odd is that?! Hoping to loose the last 10lbs in three more months!!

Heather said...

What a good idea! I thought of doing something similar, but havent. I have about 30 to go too....Oh, and I heard that if you dont lose the weight in the first year after being pregnant, then you never will. Thats my motivation! Were almost halfway there!

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com