I was a little nervous, especially since Matilda had become really clingy after her couple days before making the trip. I need to scan in their picture, but there were no tears involved! Matilda was EXHAUSTED afterward!
I am a wife, mother to identical twin girls, and soon to be ob/gyn resident! This is our journey of survival.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Santa Clause is Coming to Town!
The girls insisted this year that they get to tell Santa what they wanted! Gramma and Gigi obliged and we took them down to see him. We happened upon the hour that he was feeding his reindeer, so we had a to wait an hour. We just played around a table nearby and had some lunch.


I was a little nervous, especially since Matilda had become really clingy after her couple days before making the trip. I need to scan in their picture, but there were no tears involved! Matilda was EXHAUSTED afterward!
I was a little nervous, especially since Matilda had become really clingy after her couple days before making the trip. I need to scan in their picture, but there were no tears involved! Matilda was EXHAUSTED afterward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment