I am a wife, mother to identical twin girls, and soon to be ob/gyn resident! This is our journey of survival.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Does Everyone Have Twins? A Dining Experience
Last night Josh and I went out to eat after our first visit to Babies R Us! We went to one of those Japanese Steak Houses where they have the Hibachi grills. We were seated with two other older couples. Towards the end of the dinner, I mentioned that I am pregnant with not just our first but also our second. At that moment, BOTH women go "We have twins!" The ironies continue - both sets of twins are identical! All the twins came in two sacs with one placenta! They both had boys - could this be a sign of things to come?!?!?! They gave us plenty of advice and dinner ended with hugs! Who would have thought - we hadn't planned on eating out (we very rarely do eat out), but I was starving. Then we sit with two other couples, both with sets of identical twin boys! Just had to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment