
Just a frame that to which you can latch the infant carriers. It is only 100 bucks and is the smallest. The down side is that after 4-5 months we will need a new one.
That leads us to double strollers that are like the "travel systems" that you can get for a singleton.

I liked this baby blue one! We are fortunate that between Sarah and Karen, we will have three car seats (unlike the travel systems, cars eats are sold separately). We may have a matching issue...
Then, there was the one below, which is awesome! I love the red, the seats flip around to give multiple views! The only issue is that it is VERY long. Hmmmm....

The next option then is a jogging stroller. We could get the frame and then switch to the jogging stroller after the infancy period. I really like the jogging stroller! This also allows both kiddies to be in the front. I have heard that side by side strollers can be hard to maneuver...

Needless to say, we have not made a decision - any advice is appreciated. Too many choices...
I must say, Babies R Us was a blast - and pushing the stroller was surreal.
No comments:
Post a Comment