Thursday, October 30, 2008

Newest Symptom - INSOMNIA!!!

So naive - I always thought pregnancy symptoms were related to wagging around the extra weight and the bump! I have quickly learned not true as the bump is little and yet new symptoms arise everyday. Lately, I have been having trouble sleeping! The nights have become long as I wake up multiple times during the night. Often, I am so awake that I get up, empty the bladder, grab a glass of milk and resort to the couch - hoping to catch a couple more hours. Perhaps this is in preparation of times to come!
On this same line of already not getting enough sleep, Monday, Tank (our little yorkie) woke us up in the middle of the night hacking, which lead to vomiting. This kept us up all night - trying to get him to drink water, go outside, and just trying to make him feel better. Josh looked at me and said "Well, I guess this is what the nights will be like!" I later took Tank to the vet. The vet referred to it as "reverse sneezing" which was being agitated by allergies. He receive a cortisone shot. He is feeling better, but not 100%.
Well - back to studying for Monday's all day test (and first practical for gross anatomy!)

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com