Thursday, March 12, 2009

10 pounds of baby!

We had what I think is our last ultrasound (kind of sad now that I think about it...) this morning. The girls came in at almost 5 pounds a piece! Madelynn is sitting very low and on top of Matilda. It was hard for the ultrasound lady to visualize both of them well because they were so cramped in there. I didn't see the doctor today - but they are closer in size which is what they were concerned about earlier, so good news!
They also redid my blood pressure which was 130, so under the danger zone. And, my 24 hour urine showed a protein level of 267. They like it to be under 300, so that is good too!
So, it was a good morning for everyone and it looks like the girls won't be making their debut just yet!

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com