Thursday, March 26, 2009

Home Sweet Nursery

We haven't had much of a chance to post updates - but I really wanted to show the incredible NICU here at UAMS. The girls each have their own rooms which are have a couch that pulls out so we can stay in the room with them. They also have a bathroom - even a flat screen TV!!!! The nurses are able to sit in between the rooms and visualize them. The Nicu is as long as 2 football fields. We are in the "Stork's Nest" which is for almost well babies. The facilities here have made it possible for Josh and I to more or less move into the room with the girls! I really am glad we delivered here and although I hate that the girls have to be here, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com