Thursday, July 16, 2009

Meet the Sparwassers!

Last Thursday, my Mom and I packed up the girls and headed to Houston to meet my Mom's side of the family! The girls were angels on the trip. The direct drive is about 8 hours, but we took a detour (see previous post), so took closer to 10 hours. We stayed with my Grandmother, and made many trips to Sugarland to see Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. They got tons of attention and love - I don't think I saw the girls until bed time every day!
Aunt Robin:


Papa

Kayla, GG and the girls



Kayla was THE best with the girls! I wish she lived closer! I am sure Kayla did more feedings and changed more diapers than I did while I was there! She is interested in being a NICU nurse and I think she would make an AMAZING nurse for every little baby. Thanks again Kayla!
Aunt Linda

Kevin:

Brad and Kevin:

Jill


Aunt Janice


Ethan:
The star of http://englishbaby.blogspot.com aka my Cousin Brad's son. I used/still use this blog a lot to see what I can expect to come! I loved following Jill's belly shots as my continued to grow (and grow!).
While Ethan wasn't too interested in the girls, I am sure they will be good playmates in the future.

It took some coaxing and bribes to get the kiss!

Jill and my Aunt Linda were very generous and let the girls use a lot of Ethan's things! Madelynn even checked out an exersaucer! I think we'll have to add this to our living room!

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com