Friday, July 24, 2009

Oh My - The Princesses are 4 Months Old!!!!

Madelynn & Matilda

Where has the time gone?!?! The girls are looking more like babies than infants these days. They are learning new things everyday! One of my favorites is that now you can kind of carry them on your hip. They do roll on occasion, tummy to back, but not all the time. They really enjoy playing, and interacting. I love all the ah-goos, smiles and giggles. I am sure you'll see me write this again - I think this is my new favorite stage! Did I mentioned we have transitioned over to 3/6 month clothes? Kind of - a good majority of their 0-3 month still fit (just not the sleepers) and a good majority of the 3/6 are still too big - but we're moving up anyways!
How big are they? I think we are honing in on the 12 pound mark.
They are truely precious, if I do say so myself!

No comments:

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com