Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy 3 Month Birthday My M&M's!

Madelynn Jolie

Matilda Belle


Ahhhh, it has been 3 months! What an incredible and joyous 3 months. The girls have gotten so big - both more than doubling their birth weights. In these short months, the girls have smiled, laughed and held their heads up. We've moved from sleeping in a bassinet to cribs, from getting up every 3 hours to almost 8 hour stretches at night. They now even cuddle back. We went from premie diapers and clothes, through newborn (almost through) and into size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothes. From beautiful to - well, I guess that hasn't changed... They are also starting to prefer their fists to pacifiers.
I used to think that I like little babies, but now I enjoy seeing them learn every new thing!
Today was the first day I really say the girls looking at each other. This they were born, while laying next to each other they would reach their hands out to touch either other and intertwine their legs, but not really look at each other. Tonight, they actually stared at each other, and Madelynn was even smiling! I can't wait to see what they decide to call each other.

1 comment:

Brad said...

All of the pictures with your family and the post on the plane ride were great. It looks like the Goodnights really enjoyed some cuddling time with your precious baby girls. We can't wait to meet them in July!

href="http://lilypie.com">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com