My Mother kept telling me that the girls looked liked me when they were born, but all I could see was Josh. During our trip to Cali (next posts will detail the girls' cross country adventure, I am just trying to find the cord to the camera to load the pictures...), we pulled out that old bucket of pictures (you know you have that bucket too) to review my baby pictures. I had also been told they look like my little brother Mark, so I added the pictures from 1987 to the stack as well. Low and behold, they do look like us!!!!
Pictures of me:


Mark:



On a side note - the girls were, bathed, feed and put in bed around 8:15. Yeah!!! Earliest ever! It took about 30 minutes, with a few pacifier runs for them to doze on off to sleep!!!! I plan to do a dream feed at 11, and then hope and pray that they sleep till 6 am. We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment