What were the heart beats?
175 and 173. High heart beats signal girls!
What about morning sickness?
Check and check!!! Also a sign of a girl.
Craving Fruits or Mean?
Fruits all the way! Another check in the girl column!
Carrying high or low?
I thought low, but my belly is filling out on top now. So, ?
Age + year of conception:
24 + 2008 = 16; Even = girl!
We do have one strong thing that leads us to boys - the dinner where we happened to be with two other women with identical twin boys. So many coincidences that I wondered if we were having boys too!
I think I'll go with pink, and Josh will go with blue - either way, we really just hope they're healthy!!!!!
1 comment:
With this morning's news it looks like the Old Wives Tales proved true. It is so exciting to now know. Had to go to the Target today for cat food and football snacks, I think I must have spent an hour in the baby section looking at all the girlie stuff.
Mom
Post a Comment